A jouney of faith...that will take us to Ethiopia



Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A picture is worth a thousand words...

Well we have been back a week and a half and are slowly getting adjusted back to our time zone.  I have never been so tired, but I can't wait until we get to make the next trip to bring our sweet Jordis home!  There are not many reasons that one might get excited for such an exhausting trip...she is one.

It is said that a picture is worth a thousand words.  Here are some of the words that this picture represents.

-Finally
-I can't believe it
-We are finally here
-She is amazing
-I am so humbled that God has allowed us to be a part of this little angel's life
-I would rather be no other place than right here, right now
-My heart breaks that there are so many kids in this position
-God planted a dream in the heart of a little girl more than 25 years - and now he is completing it.
- I am so happy
-I can't wait to see this little angel grow up
-We waited for four years for this day, it is more than I ever anticipated
-I am so amazed at how God has orchestrated things and provided for us so that we could be here now
-I want to savor this moment forever






4 comments:

  1. there's nothing else to say but praise the Lord! i'm so thankful! :')

    Ben S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a precious picture for sure. and yes, she is an angel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am wondering about the little girl with the dream. Was this Liz? She wanted to adopt that long ago?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz, what an amazing photo! Jordis is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations to your whole family; what a wonderful blessing!

    ReplyDelete